7th December 2018 Vacancies
Due to recent expansion of our punch department capabilities, we require a CNC punch operator to work within an experienced team working with Trumpf punching machinery.
Operate CNC punch machines in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Working from technical drawings and dimensional specifications punching sheet metal parts as instructed by supervisors. This position may include all or some of the duties and responsibilities listed below.
CNC Punch Operator Job Duties:
- Operate CNC Turret Punches used in the production process
- Set up tooling, load programs and set machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment.
- Maintain punches and dies as needed.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with fast changing priorities.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Follow all safety rules and quality standards.
- Work with team members to maximize productivity and efficiency.
CNC Punch Operator Skills:
Knowledge of Pullmax & Trumpf machinery (preferable but not essential)
- Solid background working with sheet metal.
- Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in an effective way.
- Flexible schedule is required; this position requires shift work as well as some weekend work.
- Strong team work skills, good communication and reliability.
- Ability to work unsupervised or with minimal supervision while meeting all product quality requirements.