Alpha Manufacturing, a member of The HEX Group, is a privately-owned business fabricating sheet metal in the UK. Alpha designs and produces both sheet metal work components and assemblies. Established in 1989, the company now employs over 100 people. Utilising industry leading technology, Alpha Manufacturing have facilities to design, prototype and manufacture a diverse range of products all in their purpose-built sheet metal fabrication factory in the heart of Staffordshire.
Having experienced significant growth and success over the last few years, we are looking to strengthen our team with the recruitment of a Press Brake Operative.
· Operating press brake
· Manual folding of items up to 10mm thick and up to 4m wide
· Ability to Set-Up is preferable but not essential
· Maintaining all health and safety standards
· Flexible and able to adapt as required
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work alone and as part of a team
· Full training can be provided for anyone wishing to re-train
The successful candidate will be entitled to:
· Earn up to £15 per hour
· Continental Day and Night shifts available
· 25 days annual leave
· Company bonus schemeApply Now