Alpha Manufacturing, a member of the Bri-Stor Group, is a privately-owned business fabricating sheet metal in the UK. Alpha designs and produces both sheet metal work components and assemblies. Established in 1989, the company now employs over 100 people. Utilising industry leading technology, Alpha Manufacturing have facilities to design, prototype and manufacture a diverse range of products all in their purpose-built sheet metal fabrication factory in the heart of Staffordshire.
Having experienced significant growth and success over the last few years, we are looking to strengthen our team with the recruitment of a Welder.
· MIG welding ranging from 1mm – 20mm
· Welding various materials, predominantly mild steel
· Using jigs whilst welding
· Maintaining all health and safety standards
· Flexible and able to adapt as required
· Excellent organisational and time management skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to work alone and as part of a team
· MIG Welding experience
The successful candidate will be entitled to:
· Earn up to £16 per hour
· Wide variety of shifts available
· 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
· Company bonus schemeApply Now