Health & Safety Policy Statement
Health and safety is important to us all within the Bri-Stor Group and we must encourage a health and safety culture in our business.
All employees are responsible for their own health & safety and the safety of others in the workplace however overall accountability rests with the management team.
Our health and safety policy sets out a framework of how we will continuously improve our approach to managing workplace safety.
We will comply with relevant health and safety legislation and strive to work to industry best practice.
The Bri-Stor Group Directors and Managers will, as far as is reasonably practicable;
- provide and maintain a safe and healthy working environment.
- take steps to prevent injury and work-related illness.
- manage risks arising from our work activities.
- lead by example in promoting safety and challenging unsafe behaviour.
- engage and consult with employees on health and safety matters.
- ensure that employees are competent, supervised and adequately trained.
- set targets and review progress on a regular basis.
All Bri-Stor Group employees will take reasonable care of their own health & safety and that of their colleagues in the workplace by;
- undertaking all work activities in a safe manner.
- reporting safety concerns, incidents & near misses.
- challenging any unsafe behaviour of others around them.
We believe that in safeguarding and managing health and safety in the workplace we also safeguard our future as a business.