Alpha Manufacturing, a member of the Bri-Stor Group, is a privately-owned business fabricating sheet metal in the UK. Alpha designs and produces both sheet metal work components and assemblies. Established in 1989, the company now employs over 100 people. Utilising industry leading technology, Alpha Manufacturing have facilities to design, prototype and manufacture a diverse range of products all in their purpose-built sheet metal fabrication factory in the heart of Staffordshire.
Having experienced significant growth and success over the last few years, we are looking to strengthen our team with the recruitment of a Trainee Bend Cell Operator.
- Operating TruBend Cell 7000
- Automated folding of items up to 3mm thick
- Ability to Set-Up is preferable but not essential
- Maintaining all health and safety standards
- Flexible and able to adapt as required
- Excellent organisational skills and time keeping
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Full training can be provided for anyone wishing to re-train
The successful candidate will be entitled to:
- Competitive salary dependent on experience
- Continental Day and Night shifts available
- 25 days annual leave
- Company bonus scheme