15th December 2019 Vacancies
Due to the creation of an exciting new division Alpha Manufacturing are looking for precision stainless steel fabricators to join our team.
You will be responsible for joining metal parts, filling seams and holes of metal components, working to sketches and specifications, inspecting equipment and structures, following and maintaining knowledge of safety protocol.
Stainless Steel Fabricator Job Duties:
- Using TIG Welding equipment to produce heat and solder together components made from various metals, predominantly stainless steel.
- Welding various material thickness parts
- Consulting blueprints and sketches in order to execute jobs and tasks to specification
- Assessing equipment, structures, materials, and job specifications for appropriate welding positions and methods
- Monitoring equipment for appropriate usage and temperature
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of universal standards and specifications in order to meet building codes and legal requirements
- Developing working knowledge of dozens of methods used for welding a variety of materials and components
- Trimming metal components using heat, fire, and electricity
- Monitoring work environment for hazards and maintains healthy ventilation levels to avoid particle or gas inhalation
- Follows safety protocol, including wearing heat-resistant gloves, protective masks, and safety shoes
- Works in the construction or manufacturing industries
Stainless Steel Fabricator Skills and Qualifications:
- Formal Training Through a Vocational or Technical School
- Relevant Fabricator or Welding Fabricator Certifications
- Ability to Read Blueprints
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Attention to Detail
- Technical Skills