8th October 2020 Vacancies
Alpha Manufacturing, a member of the Bri-Stor Group, is a privately-owned business fabricating sheet metal in the UK. Alpha designs and produces both sheet metal work components and assemblies.
Established in 1989, the company now employs over 100 people. Utilising industry leading technology, Alpha Manufacturing have facilities to design, prototype and manufacture a diverse range of products all in their purpose-built sheet metal fabrication factory in the heart of Staffordshire.
Having experienced significant growth and success over the last few years, we are looking to strengthen our sales team with the recruitment of a Sales Executive.
- Responsible for developing new avenues for business growth in both existing & new market segments
- Responsible for the management and growth of accounts for existing customers
- Visiting potential Clients as required
- Increasing turnover and penetration within these new accounts
- Working closely with the Commercial Manager to develop an effective marketing strategy
- Strong engineering background
- Experience of the sheet metal fabrication industry (desired)
- A strong desire to succeed
- A pro-active attitude to securing sales
- Customer facing experience
The successful candidate will be entitled to:
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Company Bonus scheme