From May 2022, the Bri-Stor Group is changing its name to The HEX Group and this is a new role reflecting the opportunity for the Group’s diverse and dynamic business divisions.
Employing over 400 people at our Hixon, Staffordshire base, this is an incredible opportunity to be part of a dynamic, privately-owned business. Reporting to the main Board, the successful candidate will have at least eight to ten years’ experience of working in a similar environment and will be motivated by the opportunity of working with several different businesses within the Group.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Develop The HEX Group marketing strategy and resulting tactics in line with the Group’s ambitions and commercial growth plans. This includes seeking buy-in from the senior management and leadership team.
- Direct accountability for managing the Group brand as well as responsibility for all division brands including Alpha Manufacturing, Bri-Stor Systems, HEX Graphics and HEX Living.
- Ongoing development of NPD strategy for HEX Living.
- Accountability for all marketing deliverables as well as management and mentoring of other marketing team members.
- Working with cross functional team members to lead the development of the Group’s internal communications strategy.
- Responsible for driving greater levels of digital capability amongst the team both now and in the future.
- Defining and managing all marketing budget spend across all Group businesses.
The successful applicant:
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of working in similar environments where accountability has been measured and proven. Delivering strong marketing leadership is essential at this level but the successful candidate will also have robust commercial sense and will have previously contributed to the business development strategy in a previous role. The successful candidate will enjoy getting their sleeves rolled up and getting stuck into the job but will also be able to take a step back and challenge the wider business team.Apply Now