5th March 2021 Vacancies
This is a new role at Bri-Stor Group and is a reflection of the significant growth performance we have delivered. Employing over 500 people at our Hixon, Staffordshire base this is an incredible opportunity to be part of a dynamic, privately-owned business.
Reporting to the main Board, the successful candidate will have significant experience of working in manufacturing or engineering markets and will be motivated by the opportunity of working with several different businesses within the Bri-Stor Group.
The successful candidate will have a strong track record of working in similar environments where accountability has been measured and proven and is likely to have or be working towards a CIM Diploma or Degree equivalent. Delivering strong marketing leadership is essential and the successful candidate will also have robust commercial sense. The successful candidate will enjoy getting their sleeves rolled up and getting stuck into the job but will also be able to take a step back and challenge the wider business team.
- Directing the marketing strategy and plans for the individual Bri-Stor Group businesses – Alpha Manufacturing, Bri-Stor Systems and Atlas Coatings
- Providing guidance and support to the two marketing executives implementing the marketing plans
- Working with a cross functional team to lead the development of the Group’s e-commerce offering
- Development of marketing strategy and supporting tactics for a new Group division due to be launched in Q3 2021
- Responsible for driving greater levels of digital capability amongst the team both now and in the future
- Collaborating with external consultants and the senior leadership team to develop the Group marketing strategy (Q3 2021) and resulting tactics in line with the Group’s ambitions and commercial growth plans. This includes seeking buy-in from the various senior management and leadership teams
- Defining and managing all marketing spend across all Group businesses
- Providing detailed analysis of the ongoing impact and performance of the marketing function
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- A minimum of six years’ experience in a similar environment
- Has achieved a CIM Diploma or equivalent and is motivated by continuing professional development
- Has experience of managing people and/or workflow
- Is able to lead a team but is also able and willing to deliver tactical plans
- Has experience of working closely with sales and commercial teams
- Has worked in a business with multiple brands/divisions
- May have previously held the post of a senior account manager or account director in an agency environment