This is a newly created role working in the busy marketing department for one of the region’s fastest growing engineering and manufacturing businesses. Based in Hixon, Staffordshire, this role is perfect for a digital marketing executive keen to advance their career.
From May 2022, the Bri-Stor Group is changing its name to The HEX Group and this role reflects the high value we place on the development of our digital journey.
Employing over 400 people at our Hixon, Staffordshire base, this is an incredible opportunity to be part of a dynamic, privately-owned business. This role reports to the Group Marketing Manager and the successful candidate will have at least three years’ experience. This role will support The HEX Group and all business divisions including Alpha Manufacturing, Bri-Stor Systems, HEX Graphics and HEX Living and you will be required to develop the Group’s multi-channel communication strategy.
Working closely with the commercial team, this role will suit a candidate looking to make an immediate impact. Not afraid to get stuck in, the successful candidate will have a keen interest in continued professional development and will show a strong willingness to acquire new skills.
- Draft and develop new copy for all Group websites and work alongside the web agency to maximise the impact of our web presence
- Take lead responsibility for the development of all social media activity and evaluate performance
- Provide reports and analytics for the senior leadership team demonstrating the ROI of all digital activity
- Research and develop digital opportunities to further enhance the Group’s profile across social media channels, forums and blogs
- Use web analytics software to evaluate the performance of the Group websites and put forward an ongoing improvement strategy
- Develop the Group intranet and continue to enhance its performance
- Work with the commercial team to manage the customer database and develop email marketing campaigns
- Support the Group marketing team in the development and implementation of the Group marketing strategy and vision.
- Identify opportunities to hook into the news agenda, both locally and nationally, and position The HEX Group as a world-class manufacturing and engineering business.
- Deliver specific digital campaigns that support our recruitment, diversity and inclusion policy – such as Women in Engineering, National Apprenticeship Week.
- Work with designers, web/SEO/PR specialists and photographers to bring the marketing plan to life with creative, engaging content.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a similar marketing role
- Experience of working with Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign and Premiere Pro, Adwords, Mailchimp, WordPress CMS, Google Analytics
- Strong willingness to learn new skills and have a desire to keep their marketing knowledge current
- Analytical skills to be able to evaluate performance of marketing plans and the creativity and motivation to implement change
- An eye for detail and the ability to work to strict deadlines
- A can do, flexible attitude and the ability to switch attention to different tasks quickly
- May have previously held the post of an account executive or account manager in an agency environment