Alpha Manufacturing, a member of the Bri-Stor Group, is a privately-owned business fabricating sheet metal in the UK. Alpha designs and produces both sheet metal work components and assemblies. Established in 1989, the company now employs over 100 people. Utilising industry leading technology, Alpha Manufacturing have facilities to design, prototype and manufacture a diverse range of products all in their purpose-built sheet metal fabrication factory in the heart of Staffordshire.
Having experienced significant growth and success over the last few years, we are looking to strengthen our team with the recruitment of a General Machine Operative.
- Operating Manual and CNC machinery.
- Various operations including automated welding, power processing, spot welding, and product testing.
- Some machines require programming and setting (training to be given)
- Maintaining all health and safety standards
- Flexible and able to adapt as required
- Excellent organisational skills and time keeping
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Full training can be provided for anyone wishing to re-train
The successful candidate will be entitled to:
- Earn up to £14 per hour
- Morning shift 6:00am – 14:30pm
- 25 days annual leave
- Company bonus scheme
Alpha Manufacturing are an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.Apply Now