7th October 2018 General Vacancies
As a result of rapid expansion and increased demand for assembled products, we are looking for assembly operatives to join our production team.
Working as part of an assembly team, you will work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, assembling products from manufactured components ready for despatch.
Assembly Operative Duties:
- Using different types of hand, power and air tools
- Following drawings and instructions
- Assembly of products and parts
- Preparing products for despatche
- Achieve daily set targets
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
Assembly Operative Skills:
- Experience in assembly would be preferable but not essential, on the job training will be provided.
- Ability to follow plans and drawings
- Confident in using power tools